Here we go.

04 December 2009

It's been a terribly long week. I can't believe it's Friday, actually.

The holiday decorations are up! Our tree is elegant as usual. I will always think we have the best tree in the world.:

I've instructed both SOLO & Hot Dog to not even look at it, but they've been tempted a few times by the giant cat toy that I've erected for them . They mostly enjoy the skirt of the tree, laying on it or crumpling it up.

We've got a little greenery out front, too. It almost looks...classy! What.

I think all we lack is some mistletoe. But, we've got egg nog for days!

Here's another project completed at the Olive St. Manor. Modified light and plug switchplates:

I will have to redo this one, but it's still pretty!


For those who just won't settle for plain 'ol plates!

Busy busy busy weekend. As are all of my weekends in December. We might see a slow down in say...February?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Christmas decorations at the Manor are absolutely lovely! I especially like the swags on the stair rails out front that match the beautiful door wreath. Y'all should be SO PROUD!

nicole said...

So festive! Yay, you!

kmhd said...

Strong work.

Blog Archive